HyperLynx® DRC performs PCB design rule checks for issues affecting EMI/EMC, signal integrity, and power integrity.
HyperLynx DRC includes a core set of rule checks, and offers extensive customizability. It accesses database objects through the automation object model (AOM), and allows advanced geometrical operations on these objects. This offers unique access to the design database and allows development of highly variable rule checks.
Electrical Signoff (ESO)
Manage the ESO process for first-time, electrically-correct PCB design with HyperLynx DRC.
Supports built-in and custom rules
Scan and flag areas of potential EMI, SI and PI problems.
Powerful DRC rule capabilities
Supports implementation of the most complex rules for all aspects of electrical rule checking
Intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface
Results can be presented in spreadsheet format, sortable by user selection.
- Built-in and custom rules scan and flag areas of potential EMI, SI, and PI problems on PCBs
- Use rule checks to quickly screen nets for further analysis using simulation
- Powerful DRC rule capability allows for implementation of complex rules for all aspects of electrical rule checking
- Intuitive graphical interface that presents results in spreadsheet format, sortable by user selection
- Perform a comprehensive board design review using 19 standard DRCs including traces crossing splits, reference plane changes, shielding and via checks
- Script writing and debugging environment
- Custom rule creation with extensive customization
- Database object access through the automation object model (AOM)
- Thorough documentation of AOM and DRC coding standards
- Comprehensive results and reports
HyperLynx DRC Virtual Lab
Review key features of HyperLynx DRC at your own pace.
Get immediate, hands-on access to many HyperLynx DRC features. Built-in data files and tutorials that will help you become familiar with HyperLynx DRC working environment, its key concepts and terms. You’ll understand the power of HyperLynx DRC for layout design review.