2017 PCB Forum
JOIN US AT THE PCB FORUM AND YOU WILL LEARN
• Latest Xpedition technologies for optimizing your product development
• Co-design opportunities for facilitating cross-discipline collaboration
• Methodologies for optimizing design and IP reuse
• High-speed simulation applications to cope with increasing complexity
• Accelerating sign-off to expedite design review
• Tips and tricks to drive greater efficiency and productivity
JOIN US in a city near you – Find a Location
Are you ready to become the signal integrity expert without investing the next 10 to 15 years into regular design failures?
Come join us and learn:
• The practical application of the physics behind signal and power integrity challenges and their cousin, radiated emissions – it’s really not black magic, it’s science.
• The latest in design tool analysis capabilities to help you automate your analysis capabilities no matter what your design engine is (Altium, OrCAD, etc)
Whether it’s education only or analysis tools, we can help.
In fact, if you are interested in what you see after attending the seminar, we’ll let you try whatever analysis/validation tool you are interested in. Next project to have DDR4, gigabit ethernet, PCI, expecting DC drop issues, whatever, we are here to help.
Join us to meet other EE’s dealing with similar concerns that you can share ideas with over a lunch and a beer.